When applying for this role you need to be available direct and you must also be able to be on-site in Stockholm.
Everything our customer do starts with people. Their purpose is to provide freedom to move, in a personal, sustainable and safe way. We are committed to simplifying our customers’ lives by offering better technology solutions that improve their impact on the world and bringing the most advanced mobility innovations to protect them, their loved ones and the people around them.
The UX Design department is a part of our customers design frontrunners. They are responsible for designing the User Experience including interfaces and interaction flows for our customer.
What you will do:
- Work with in-car user experiences.
- Be part of a scrum team and work from a backlog in close collaboration with other interaction and visual designers
- Keep consistency in the user interface.
- Communicate and visualise designs and animations using Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects or similar tools.
- Document solutions as well as present design proposals on crits & design reviews.
- Assist on usability tests.
Who are you?
- Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design, Media, Arts or equivalent.
- 2-8 years of documented experience with User Experience Design.
- Excellent ux design skills and a passion for Digital UI Graphics and UX Design.
- Strong creative, design, and visualization skills.
- Ability to think across the customer journey and different touch points.
- Experience writing UX guidelines and creating and using design systems.
- Excellent skills in Figma,Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, Flinto.
- Basic knowledge in 3D design (Blender, Maya or Cinema 4D).
- Understanding of the in-car user context.
- Hands-on getting things done attitude and able to work in a structured way.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in group.
- Responsive to feedback and able to follow directions. Excellent English skills
About the assignment
For this assignment, you will be hired as a consultant by HIROY. We offer our consultants a generous package, and you will also become a part of our extensive network of agencies. This will provide you with the opportunity to deploy your skills and interact with our network of consultants.
- Assignment period: 20 nov 2023 - 01 feb 2024
- Start: ASAP